Orange Groves

January 31, 2016








Hi loves! If you follow me on Instagram, you know I got a bit sappy sharing some sneak peeks of these photos. I just love my baby. I love her, and I love babywearing. This canvas carrier from Tula Baby Carriers happens to be one of my favorite SSC's right now. It's majorly soft and so supportive. When I received the carrier I knew immediately that I would need to pair it with my mustard midi skirt! I love how it's super soft and flowy, and a total statement piece for any outfit! Also, this top is actually a crop top, and looks amazing with the midi skirt!

And as for Gracie, she is wearing some super cute, little, pink moccasins from Classic Dot, a brand new shop! They're offering free shipping right now so go snatch some up for your little one! I have to say, I love these moccs! At a $35 price point, you can get two for the price of one (if you compare to other high quality moccs like these are!) Definitely a great deal!


2 comments:

  1. Great pics, dear! Your baby is so cute!

    Loving skirt and hat.

    Please, visit my blog and follow me on Instagram and Bloglovin.

    Aline Brodbeck
    FEMINA - Modéstia e Elegância
    My Instagram profile
    BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. That carrier so so cute and she's so big! Beautiful pictures!

    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...