Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

July 13, 2015

one | two | three | four | five | six | seven

Hi loves! It's the most wonderful time of the year :) The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is upon us. You saw the Sam Edelman boots I scored from the sale in yesterday's post, now here's some of my other purchases and favorites from the sale! I wish I could afford everything, but I've been good about not splurging too much! I am a mama after all, and have others to take care of now! 

I've separated my picks into two categories, end of summer (above) and early Fall (below). The prices are just out of this world, so let me know what you decide to grab! Remember, all Nordstrom Cardholders get Early Access and are able to shop the sale now! But don't worry, if you don't have a Nordstrom card, the sale opens up to the public on July 17th! Make sure to preview the lookbook beforehand though to choose what you want to grab before it sells out ;)

one | two | three | four | five | six | seven

Happy shopping! Leave a comment below! I want to hear your favorite items from the sale! xo.

2 comments:

  1. I'm seriously wishing I could afford the Tory Burch because, they are to die for! love the updated logo design and all the bags...


    Happy Medley

    ReplyDelete
  2. All are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...