Spotlight Weekly Link-Up | Week 95: Pop of Color

June 24, 2015

 Wearing: Old Navy dress | Lilly Pulitzer for Target wedges (similar) | Coach bag (love this one!) | Target belt (similar) | InPink deco burst bracelet c/o | similar sunglasses 




Hi loves! Today our trend is pops of color, so I took a simple black and white dress and added a super bright flower and bag! What color better than pink, right? Since I love pink and gold together, I went with some gold accessories as well! The belt and the shoes make the outfit look more complete! 

One thing I struggle with about dresses like this is that they aren't fitted so it just kind of hangs on me, which is why I cinch it at the waist with a belt, and it makes it look much better! Something I love about this dress is that it buttons up, so it's easy for nursing. I've been wearing button up dresses/tops, or jus tank tops with some black cargo pants... some of my favorites are here. Black pants are just easy as a mom these days... haha I don't dare brave white. Not yet ;)

The lovely Jacqueline and I post our link-ups every Thursday! This week our theme is pops of color! Or you can pick any fashion/beauty related post to link up! Come back weekly to visit us! (Click after the break to link-up!)

1. We kindly ask that you follow the two hosts: Elle from Living in Color Style on Bloglovin', Jacqueline from Stylin' In St. Louis via Bloglovin' and the guest host, Morgan of How 2 Wear It on Bloglovin'  (The first three links in the link-up.)

2. Use the button provided on Elle or Jacqueline's side bar or link back to the link-up on your blog.

3. Enjoy reading other blogs and make new blogger friends!


SPOTLIGHT:
This week's spotlight is Shannon of Upbeat Soles. Shannon is one of our favorite bloggers! Make sure to stop by her blog and say hello!
NEXT WEEK: Next week we are styling looks featuring a festive looks: red, white, and blue! Thanks so much for linking up each week! xo.

15 comments:

  1. That dress is so pretty and the vibrant pops of pink work great with it, Elle. I love that you and Jac both chose gorgeous bright pink purses as your pops of color, today. I too have some bright pops of fuchsia. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look, the pink popped out so well

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pink love the stripes!perfect! thank you for hosting the link up!
    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simplicity of your dress! Such a chic summer dress!
    Red Reticule | Red Reticule Collection

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been on the hunt for button up dresses! And I live the pops of pink!!

    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that stripe dress! So classic! It can be hard to dress for nursing. I remember busting out of everything! You look so pretty. The bright pops of pink are gorgeous - what a fun flower pin!!
    Katey
    http://www.twopeasinablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pink bag! Those gold wedges are so great too!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous! In love with that striped shirt dress and the gold wedges are perfect! Thanks so much for featuring me this week! :)

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your outfit! I don't have a dress like that, but I've now decided that I need one. Those pops of pink are amazing!
    Elle
    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking super cute in this girly and summertime perfect outfit.

    http://lartoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw that dress online and didn't give it a second thought, but seeing it on you, I'm in love! Love the big bright flower, it's so perfect.

    Brooke
    pumps and push-ups

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that dress! You've accessorized it perfectly with the pops of color and the gold wedges!

    XO, Jaime
    RegallySoled.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adding the pink floral is such a great touch!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Would love for you to stop by & join TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love everything about this look! That dress is such a great piece and the pink and gold accessories make it even better! The flower is just too cute :) I just emailed you about co-hosting in the future!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that Old Navy dress! The pink bag is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...